Monday, August 8, 2011

JUMBO!

New semester are coming so soon, and I'm thinking of using this blog to update new things.
Since I have numbers of blogs, so I don't mind using this as my preference for this semester.

What should I do?
I read someone's blog on disease. I like disease too, but i won't speak about it if I'm still not confident on speaking on the disease yet. Only one thing that I confirmed is that I love animals.
NO! not that kind of cute or lovey dovey love to the animals, but I love to learn somthing from them.

For example:
Demekin has a very attractive eye to begin with, but how many people actually knows about its history? or diseases that are prone only to this species of fish? or its improtant anatomical structure to maintain itself in water? How are you going to treat the diseases?
That's how i learn, which i think many people don't agree.

For now, I'm learning from my pet Chelonian. One of them died due to respiratory infection. How do I conformed it? Based on the clinical sign? Lab result? Well, that would be another story.
But learning and understanding them is fun to me.

No comments: